Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano multi-gear shift, 2-way release and instant release features - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting - Compatible with Alfine 11-Speed hubs only - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Drivetrain Speeds: 11
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. Shimano's I-Spec mounting system streamlines your handlebar setup with the shifters and brake (sold separately) attached to a single clamp.
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
$2.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
$36.99 - $39.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$115.99 - $119.99
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
Go ahead, grab a gear or two, and sprint into the face of the next jump, Shimano's ZEE Rapidfire Plus Shifter proudly features the slick, definitive shifting that Shimano is revered for. It's a very linear effort, as you move up and down your cassette, meaning it takes the same pressure to shift, so you keep your mind on cranking out a proper whip. This 10-speed shifter sports 2-way release, so you can push or pull the trigger lever to fire off the shifts. The thumb paddle is lightly textured and shaped for perfect ergonomics and a wonderful feel, perfect for downhill, freeride, and dirt jumping.
$170.00 - $337.00
SRAM's amazingly aerodynamic R2C TT Bar-End Shifters make your sleek time machine even faster. Thanks to the innovative shifting mechanism, the levers return to the center position after every shift, keeping the levers in the most aero position possible. And, with carbon fiber paddles and titanium hardware, these shifters are as light as they are beautiful. They work with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs and Yaw front derailleurs.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to shift three front chainrings, and feature micro-adjustments to keep derailleur alignment perfect.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's 500 Aero Shifters deliver all the performance and features of more expensive models for your time-trial or triathlon bike. These aluminum bar end shifters feature a three position internally adjustable stop that can be flipped and rotated for precise cable release tuning.
Precise and easy to use, SRAM's Apex 1 flat bar shifter places a wide range of available gears right at your fingertip. - Exact Actuation technology for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Weight: 142 grams - Speeds: 1 x 11 - Recommend Group: SRAM Apex 1 - Color: Black
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. This shifter is indexed for three front chainrings and features micro adjustments for perfect derailleur positioning.
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use, offer solid shifting, and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
$35.00 - $42.00
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Page 1 of 4 Next page