The Tubeless Ready XR5 Team Issue tire offers strength, traction, and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight trail ready package. XR5 delivers the supple feel of an 120 TPI XC tire and the aggressive traction of an Enduro tire for superior performance in demanding conditions. Choose XR5 to stay light on the climbs with confident grip on even the most harrowing descents.
- A trail tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.30||601479686247||550769||TIR36542132K|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.60||601479810840||554795||TIR36244431K|